FS: Accurate Chest and Shoulder Vinyl Decals/Stencils

Lucksy31

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
FS: Accurate Chest and Shoulder Vinyl Decals or Stencils

Hello All, I am currently offering Boba Fett Armor Decals.
You have the choice of Fett Chest, Fett Shoulder ESB(Red Mythosuar Skull with Eggshell background), Fett Shoulder ROTJ(Red Mythosuar Skull with white background) and also the PRE-PRO shoulder. I'll leave the "weathering" to you, b/c everyone has a different amount of weathering that they like. They will be $6.50 each($13.00 for the set) and I will pay for shipping inside the US(OUTSIDE ADD $1.00). I use 7 Year vinyl for EACH seperate color, these are NOT a printed version on white vinyl but REAL vinyl for each color. I ALSO USE CLEAR TRANSFER TAPE SO THAT YOU CAN SEE EXACTLY WHERE YOU'RE PUTTING IT!!!

Just send me a PM and post to this thread, and you're good to go. Thanks.

Stencils for these are also available for each if you want to paint them on, and use them as a paint mask.

-Scott

ALL purchases can be made directly from my website:

DeLucksDesigns - Custom vinyl decals - www.DeLucksDesigns.net

**PLEASE INCLUDE PAYMENT DETAILS(name and Items) WITH PAYMENT. THANKS!!**

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All-1.jpg

chest.jpg

ESB_Shoulder.jpg

ROTJ_shoulder.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check out my other FETT related decals:

Stripes - Signup for Fett ESB/ROTJ Chest and Shoulder Vinyl Decals

Jet Pack - FS: ACCURATE ESB /ROTJ Jet Pack Vinyl Decals

EarsSignup for ESB Helmet Vinyl Ear Decals
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
payment rcvd from Man of War Studios . Thanks Christian!!

Last edited by a moderator:
could you put me down for a set of the rotj? and i'll have the paypal off to you thursday when i'm able to get to the bank and dump some money in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back