FS: Accurate Chest and Shoulder Vinyl Decals/Stencils

I will certainly do my best. Everyone's asking for a rush on their orders now to be ready for Halloween. You're looking at 7-10 day turnaround, but I will try to pull it in.

Thanks,

-Scott

Thanks Scott, I was kidding. I'd like them to be here by Halloween, but it's not the end of the world if they're not. Truth be told, I'm not really happy with my armor paint job. If they showed before then, I'd probably have to repaint so I wouldn't waste them! LOL.
Thanks for the quick reply and your efforts to get them out as soon as you can.

Main

Scott sent you an email I recieved the wrong set of kill stripe stencils. Needed pre pro 2 got rotj.

- - - Updated - - -

Scott sent you an email I recieved the wrong set of kill stripe stencils. Needed pre pro 2 got rotj. Give me a reply when you can. Thanks Tim

Scott sent you an email I recieved the wrong set of kill stripe stencils. Needed pre pro 2 got rotj.

- - - Updated - - -

Scott sent you an email I recieved the wrong set of kill stripe stencils. Needed pre pro 2 got rotj. Give me a reply when you can. Thanks Tim

PM sent

Scotts a good dude, you'll get your stuff. Did you try PMing him?

Sent via Holonet from Slave I

No I haven't, I know he's a good guy, I've ordered atleast 2 sets from him, I'm not worried just figured he would see a reply here pretty quick

This thread is more than 11 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back