505 Errors.

NovallTalon

Well-Known Hunter
I've been getting quite a few 505 errors as well as slow forum load times this week when coming to TDH. Started early on in the week, and some of the peeps over at Mercs have been reporting the same problem as well when logging in here. This is happening for me both at work and home, so it's not my connection =D

You guys doing something in the background that may be causing this, or does the host need a slap?

Yesterday I experienced the same timeout issues. It could have been some kind of DOS attack, or simple higher than usual traffic volumes. It was sporadic and in no way consistent.

-x

that sort of thing isn't uncommon with commodity hosting providers. a quick whois says that TDH is hosted @ dreamhost. i have an account with them, and they are really hit or miss. cheap and relatively stable, but when they have issues, they REALLY have issues.

I know we aren't doing anything with the forum currently. But I am glad I wasn't the only one yesterday- it was quite painful waiting for things to load.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back