Marrow Sun's Custom Progress

MARROW SUN

Active Hunter
**UPDATED August 29th**Hey everyone! Long time no post. Well last week I had a bit of time on my hands before we went on our mini vacation. I've got a fair bit of work done on my helmet and a small portion accomplished on my armor. I'm pleased with how everything is coming together. I did like my last custom helmet, but in the end it was too bulky for what I had envisioned. This time around the Mandalorian Super Commando bucket will be more streamlined with romanesque feel to it.

here are some progress pics

msc 001a.jpg

msc 002a.jpg

msc 003a.jpg

msc 004a.jpg

msc 005a.jpg

msc 006a.jpg

msc 007a.jpg

msc 010a.jpg

msc 011a.jpg

msc 014a.jpg

msc 015a.jpg

msc 012a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
(y) seeing props like yours, there´s an inner voice that says: "WANT IT, WANT, WANT IT...." ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work MS. Are planning on reproducing the helmet, or is this a one off like the last one? Either way, great work. Are you going to fill in the holes in the back with something? I seems a nit... open. =)

phil

Nice work MS. Are planning on reproducing the helmet, or is this a one off like the last one? Either way, great work. Are you going to fill in the holes in the back with something? I seems a nit... open. =)

phil

I do have a plan for the back. It will be different than it is now. Definetly not left open like you see it now.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back