HELP NEEDED!!!

FETT1010

New Hunter
Right do you know the original don post tie fighter helmets are they full size and wearable and any other info because i may purchase 1 for my custom suit of armour may make one man not:)
C2F6743BEAAD4402AED5D189EB6DB48F.jpg

It really depends on what model and year the helmet is. From what I can gather - http://www.starwarshelmets.com/ - the earlier TIE helmets were fine and dandy, but the later versions (which were eventually sold out to Rubies) are horribly undersized.

I would try to get some more info before purchasing.

There's usually a kit or built one one ebay from time to time. You could also get in touch with the 501st's pilot wing, the Jolly Roger Squadren. They should be able to help, though I'm not sure about their policy on WTB threads. Might as well take the safe road, and ask one of there admins in a PM. I know Clontroopers.net doesn't tolerated them.

I used to own a standard DP TIE helmet. I believe it was undersized when compared with a "movie sized" helmet. But I've never seen a "movie sized" one in person.
The lenses were sort of hard to see through, they distorted your vision to a degree.
There was no padding or anything inside. It was just a hollow shell. So you'd have to devise some way of making it sit on your head in the right position.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back