ROTJ armor paint help!

Jluck

Active Hunter
ok, none of my hobbie shops have US med. green from rogue studios list, AND i went to testors website to order it and ill be damed if when i go to check out it gives me a security waring saying " certificate error" so untill i call them and find out whats up, i need an alternative just incase........Would neone be willing to pick me up some bottles of us med. green (4) next time they hit the hobbie store and ship them to me???? I juts wanted to secure a back-up incase i cant find ne elsewhere and untill testors gets there site running right..... LMK if neone can help! thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers (y)
~shawn

oh p.s. too, i'm not gonna pay for ship from the couple of websites ive found that have it, its as much as the paint!, so too, if neone has a alt site with Normal shipping that would help too!

im in SE macomb county, ive checked p&d hobby, oldgaurd hobby, whistlestop hobby,and most places in these areas etc...all of them had floquil/polyscale, but not us med green! id appreciate it if u can give me a place i've missed gator! thanks....:cheers
~shawn

I got most of my paints from Great Lakes Hobby & Train, on Van **** in Shelby Twp. http://www.greatlakeshobby.com/

I did have to order some from www.Testors.com , but I don't remember which colors I had to get on-line vs. at the store. You may want to call them before you make the trip.

Feel free to PM me any time with questions.

:cheers
Gator

thanks gator!!! ill check it out, hopefully they have it! ....... because right now if i try to order from testors, like i said in the first post, i get "certiicate error" at checkout, so that means either they have changed servers and havent updated there certificate, or someone hi-jacked the server to get info passed, either way until that issue is solved, im noing going that route ya no!......
thanks again, ill let u no what i found!!! :cheers (y)

cha ching!!!!...thanks delta! 4 bottles on the way!! and thanks gator for the help!! i appreciate it guys! :cheers

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back