The Mercke Lutso progress thread

I've also made some concept drawings for how the whole ensemble will look.

Here's my drawing...
Lutso_drawing_1.png

Photshopped for more detail...
edit.png

I think I've got everything covered in my mind ;) got a pretty good idea of what I'll use for most of these things.

And yes, that's a cybernetic arm...and no, it will not be a part of the costume... :lol:

This is the Lutso clan insignia:
Sig_1.png

I came up with this on a piece of scratch paper one day. This is the photshop rendition.

The symbol will go on the right breastplate (see drawing).

Awesome symbol. Yeah, I'll hook you up with a tutorial on leather holsters =D

First thing you need to do though is get a leather awl. That and a good pair of sharp scissors (I use tin snips also).

Okay.

I revamped my blaster last night. The pictures I posted earlier are actually quite old, and between the revamp and other various tweaks I've done over time, the weapon looks alot different now. I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow.

Still working on that tutorial for ya Mercke. Broke my last leather needle lastnight, so have to find a new one before we can finish it up.

Okay, I've completely revamped the blaster. It's 1000 times better now.

Repainted the grips to give them a better ivory look.

Weathered alot.

Added two rings on the left side of the mag.

Installed a new scope rack. This was custom made by me and (painstakingly!!!) attached to the side body. It can now hold 2 different scopes (see pics).

Blaster_5.gif

Blaster_6.gif

Blaster_7.gif

Blaster_8.gif

Blaster_9.gif

Blaster_10.gif

Blaster_11.gif

Now to work on that holster.

Enjoy

I Have the same scope on my carbine. It's got a crosshair light inside it that you can turn off and on. Pretty smooth scope honestly =D

Thanks alot you guys. I'm getting ready to start painting the armor now, so I'll post some pictures of it.

I also got a new vibroblade which I think is pretty uber looking.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back