MonCal update

MonCal

Active Hunter
Hey everyone,
I wanted to let you know that my wife and I are going through a difficult time right now and it's going to be a challenge to stay on top of my projects for probably the next month or so. I will keep working on them but I don't think I will be able to on a daily basis like normal. We're losing our house and being forced to move so we'll be pretty busy finding another place and moving.

If I have a project in the works for you I promise I won't let you down. It will have a little extra delay though.

thanks for your understanding!

Sounds like a bummer dude. Keep the happy vibes up and remember where ever you are you can always turn your hand to making stuff for a quick bob or two

Hope it all pans out ok for you both

My wife and I had a really bad few years a while back and of course we had to move and start over with two little ones at the time. I know it is tough and it was one of the scariest things that I had to deal with.

I wish you the best at this tough time.

Life first Cal, just glad to hear you are alive. Hang in there bro, prayers and hope sent your way. Just dont be a stranger ;)

So sorry to hear about that Cal. :( Hoping for the best for you and the family. And no sweat on the orders, take care of the family and yourself first. ;)

Wow haven't heard you post in awhile dude. Hope everything is ok. We definitely felt for you especially after all the work that you did in your "Star Wars museum showcase." You don't have to start from scratch do you? Let us know how it's going dude.

Hey Cal,

I feel realy sorry for you.
Hope that things will change into good fast.
Take care and be sure that there will be better times for you and your wife in the future.

Hey all,
I am very very sorry for being MIA for so long!!!!! Things have been pretty tough over the past couple months. When things are bad it's not easy to estimate when it will get better and when I'll be on top of things again but I am working my butt off to do so. It is draining both mentally and physically but I think we're getting there.

I don't think I'll be able to catch up on discussions but I'll do my best to clean up my pm box. I thank you all for your support and patience during this time!!!!! Those of you who have needed to contact me have done so through emails and I thank you for doing that as well. I haven't had much time for the prop forums but have been doing my best to keep up with emails.

I know I have about 6 of you I need to finish projects for not counting the blaster project. I am working diligently to get those items finished. I am slowly getting them out the door one by one. Now that I finally have my workshop, casting room, and office functional again in our new place it's going to be easier to get those things finished. I also have a new helper who has really become a great asset in getting caught up. I promise I will get your stuff ready. I just ask that you please be patient with me just a little longer.

thanks again :)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back