Hope for Eastern Canadians!!

Simon Fett

Active Hunter
I live in Quebec, Canada and will not be able to make it to the Sci-Fi Con in Toronto (it's my birthday and my girlfriend's too...) so I decided to turn to the con in Montreal called CON*CEPT... I found out yesterday that the man himself will be attending... yeah, you've heard right, Jeremy Bulloch will be there! That's a great news!!

Sounds cool, and Montreal is a shorter drive for me than Toronto.I just might have to re-check my finances to see if I can swing going. It'd be even better if I could have my Jango costume finished by then.

Sounds cool, and Montreal is a shorter drive for me than Toronto.I just might have to re-check my finances to see if I can swing going. It'd be even better if I could have my Jango costume finished by then.

If you have it finished by then, then we will have to meet!!

Keep me updated!!

Hey guys, I'm from Ottawa. You have to go to the Con in Toronto this Aug 24th - 26th. It's put on by Hobbystar.com. It's called FanExpo and it's actually 4 cons in one. Here is the link:

http://www.hobbystar.com/ComicConToronto2007/CC_Sfx_Home.asp

Guests are
HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN
TEMUERA MORRISON
DANIEL LOGAN
JAKE LLOYD
DAVID PROWSE
ALBIN JOHNSON

Over 50 501st members are confirmed to be there too.

J-ROCK

GCNgamer128,

Yep, the SFX is every year. This year is of course the 30th anniversary of Star Wars, and the 10th of the 501st, so this year will be the biggest one yet!! I went for the first time last year, and a blast! Plus us Canucks know how to party ;)

I wish I could go to the con in Toronto but my birthday is on the 25th of august and my g/f's birthday is on the 26th so... I kinda have my hands tied... :love

lol well im really east coast so Montreal sounds good to me for driving but im from toronto so man am i ever torn
hopefully i get to meet some of u guys

Ok, so my costume should be ready for CON*CEPT and I should be with other SW costumers.. I should be at the ''Alliance Imperiale'' table.

Anyone else is going to be at the convention??

If you guys ever want to make the trek to Boston (roughly 6 hours from Montreal) you're more than welcome to come hang out with us New England Garrison Fett heads at our annual sci-fi con, November 17th and 18th.... Super MegaFest. Ray Park and Jeremy Bulloch will be there.

If you guys ever want to make the trek to Boston (roughly 6 hours from Montreal) you're more than welcome to come hang out with us New England Garrison Fett heads at our annual sci-fi con, November 17th and 18th.... Super MegaFest. Ray Park and Jeremy Bulloch will be there.

That might interest me... I'll have to see what's on the schedule at that point.

Hey Webchief .. the wife and kids and I were in Boston last summer for vacation ... I should have looked you up. We spend 3 days there. Stayed out of town and did the green line in for day trips. We had a great time. I've got relatives in Framingham ... if I make it there again I'll drop you a line !! (y)

Downside is it's a big full day, if not two to get there from Halifax ... :(

I live in Winnipeg , Manitoba and our comic con is in october and it was just posted the the manitobacomiccon.com web set that Jeremy Bulloch is going to be at ours . Can't wait to meet him in person .

Hmm, we have an office in Toronto. Might have to go there in August for an *ahem* site inspection.

I LOVE Toronto, one of my favorite cities in the world (except for that lake effect snow thing). Did you know (this is for us US folks) that Toronto is the 4th largest city in North America?!

You want to see snow come to Winnipeg and you'll see why we're called " Winter-peg " .
The temp. sits around -40 with the wind chill . Sucks when you go get the newspaper at 5:00 am .

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back