My offical "slade" thread...

You looked great at DragonCon! My only advice would be to cut down your chest pieces a bit. They are a tad large (unless you made them that way so you can grow into them.).

Yeah I was going to say the same thing about the armor. The Ab part is the one that really seems too big. It's your costume though, so don't let us dictate how you wear it, have fun with it! The costume turned out great!

Yeah I was going to say the same thing about the armor. The Ab part is the one that really seems too big. It's your costume though, so don't let us dictate how you wear it, have fun with it! The costume turned out great!

Yeah, I'd have to agree the ab plate looks way oversized. Can you bend over with that on?
On a positive note... MAN i LOVE that sword! Its so Fett meets Final Fantasy!:lol:

I think it looks good man; the only real criticism I have with it is the cape. It looks small to me. I'd either get something longer, or lose it entirely. Other than that it looks good.

Phil

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back