BKBT Jango Thighs

bigkidbiggertoys

Well-Known Hunter
I've finally had a chance to work on these again. My first attempt ended up being out of scale but with the help of a fellow member (thanks Foxbatklr) I've nailed down a good size which should fit most people. This is a rough trim & I still have a bit of tweaking to do on the curvature. As always, constructive crticism is welcome.

thigh front 2 tdh.jpg

thigh front tdh.jpg

Expo_Star_Wars_1461 copy.jpg

thigh side 2 tdh.jpg

thigh side tdh.jpg

As always, awesome work, dude! Got a question for ya because I can't see it in the reference pic since the glove is blocking it: is there suppose to be that sharp corner in the second-to-last pic? Again, I'm just asking because I can't see it in the reference pic.

..wow nice work!!! (y)
while i was waiting for a new leg armor set here, i made my new ones like these for CE. i find them very accurate (better than my first ones). but missing the upper leg body curve.
i used an elastic band to wear it very close to the leg and it works. (y)

here are some pics... the wearing pics are from CE. sorry for the quallity :facepalm

anyway.....
vince, if ur set is completed. i want a set ;)

SD000001.JPG

SD000002.JPG

SD000003.JPG

sd000004.jpg

sd000005.jpg

sd000006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that cornoer will be rounded off. This was a rough trim to get the general sizing down. I can work on the finer details now if you guys are happy with the results.

The measurements I gave him were based off the size of the blaster, measurements from the standup, and measurements from some of Darth Steven's photos with a ruler next to the real thing. They should be scaled to be the same size as the real things and in proportion to BKBT's other armor. Give or take a 1/4" all the measurements for the thighs that I got came to about 11" long at its longest point...

Last edited by a moderator:
The measurements I gave him were based off the size of the blaster, measurements from the standup, and measurements from some of Darth Steven's photos with a ruler next to the real thing. They should be scaled to be the same size as the real things and in proportion to BKBT's other armor. Give or take a 1/4" all the measurements for the thighs that I got came to about 11" long at its longest point...

Nice job Donny and Vince... (y)

They should look fine on you Scott and they are mostly hidden by the holsters anyways. Your biggest hurdle is going to be knees!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back