Armor Accuracy (cod, butt, collar) - HELP

DarthVader1

Well-Known Hunter
Well, I am in the middle of upgrading from BradleyFett's armor 4 years old vaccuformed, to BM fiberglass armor.

Right now, I am quite happy with the parts, but some of them requires to be bent a little to fit perfectly. In this case, the cod, butt and collar armor, don't fit quite correctly to my body (armor too big for my frame), but not sure how it fits compared with the BradleyFett's armor. Tried to bend the corners using a heat gun as recommended, but the armor just cracked in the near front of the cod, and also cracked one of the corners of the butt armor (luckily, this part goes covered by the corner of the cod armor).

I need to find out, and this time coming back to the vacuuformed version, who do you think does a close version of BM's armor (or most accurate version)...either in aluminum or vacuuformed? I was considering FP for the job. :rolleyes

Robert, go with FP and you won't be disappointed. Couldn't agree more with evan4218.... vacced is definitely the way to go.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back