Metal gauntlet buildup from WOF templates.

wickedbeard

Active Hunter
well these are very time consuming, but here is where I am at so far.I will post pics of progress, as it happens.
Picture005.gif

Picture006.gif

this is looking amazing so far. nice work man. as a metal worker for a living, i can see that you're puting a lot of time and effort into this. what sort of metal are you using???

that's going to be a beautiful things if i do say so myself, as i am a sheet metal worker specifically. keep us posted man. this is looking like it's going to be awesome. what are you using to keep it together?? ie, welding, solder, ect???

Great job! But what will you do about the seams?

Take a look at some of his knee armor and you will see by the time he is finished there will be no seams(y)

I would assume some welding, grinding and polishing will take place?

WICKEDBEARD...Those ROCK by the way!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is more to come, I promise.Gotta earn some money for right now, then when free time shows it's face I will be doing some more on these.Stay tuned.lol
And thanks a million for all the kind words.

ok I started on the left top.This is where I am so far.still have a lot to do, but I figured I would post some shots.I also have been fooling with the templates to do away with a lot of small parts and possibly be able to make more of these.
so here we go,
Picture008.gif

Picture011.gif

Picture013.gif

A few questions...

1. Are you using tin snips to cut with?
2. What are you using to keep the seams together?
3. Are you going to make more of these?

awesome work!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back