harness help...

Another tip for this. I wear mine over my flight suit and under my vest. I have put 3 snaps in. One at the lower back and one on each side. Attach the snaps on the bottom side of the harness. Then they snap onto the flight suit. This keeps the harness from riding up as the day goes on. The first time it rode up two inches, so the jet pack lowered down my back two inches. After this adjustment, it has not moved at all. So far it has worked very well, no sore back and really don't feel the jet pack at all. Ron and I love them. And for how they work, you sure can't beat the price! But you do have to go to the evil orange empire!

Was at Home Depot today getting some other items and saw these and remembered this thread. I picked one up for $12.96. I got a Medium as it said fits up to a 38" waist. I wear between a 36-38. The belt is a little on the snug side so might go back and get a large but it already feels like it'll be a nice harness! Thanks for this info!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back