Ear dimentions

Lizard

Active Hunter
What are the dimentions of bobas ears.the reason im asking is i dont know how to spell dimetions(i dont know thats right.)
Thanks,
Quinn

I'd suggest heading over to TK409's website. Look at the at the information he has for the Boba Fett helmet. You should be able to find what you're looking for over there.

If you don't know how to spell a word, put it into a word processor and hit the spell-check button.

Does anyone else remember real dictionaries? You would take this big book and look up a work alphabetically, and it would give you the correct spelling, pronunciation, and definition. Anyone else remember learning to use these in 2nd grade or is it just me?:facepalm I tell ya, in my day...

Drokkul... LMAO :lol:
Mine said GIT....:cry

Lizard.. TK409 has some really good info as suggested by Jimmy, also if I remember you are making a helmet from WOF's templates? there should be some templates for the ear sections too? (y)

Does anyone else remember real dictionaries? You would take this big book and look up a work alphabetically, and it would give you the correct spelling, pronunciation, and definition. Anyone else remember learning to use these in 2nd grade or is it just me?:facepalm I tell ya, in my day...

Yep. I still use one. It works great with or without electricity.

Dictionaries are good for looking up words, too. :lol:

Yep. I still use one. It works great with or without electricity.

Unless your lights are out. Then you may need some electricity.:lol:

I still use the books also, but if I'm already sitting at the compy its easier to pull up a new browser window than to stop what I'm doing and go to the bookshelf in the other bedroom.

I also like to use the Thesaurus. I find it to be very felicitous and edifying.:lol:

The question you ask is a pretty broad one. Are you looking for the real dimension of the real helmet or the dimensions for the helmet that you have? Since there's so many different helmets the only way we could give you the ones you want is if you tell us what you have. In any case what you could do is get WoF's helmet templates and scale the ears to fit your helmet and scratch build them.

If I remember correctly you had given up on the scratchbuild. Did you buy a helmet? And if so...why no ears? They usually come with them.

I have to second the WoF templates resized and used. Just look at some of the ear pics in these images:

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/misc/tdh_ref/

username: tdhmember
password: ilovetdh

and that should give you an idea of how they should be situated and the size to make them compared to your helmet.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back