R.I.P my dog "Sarge", i loved you and you will be missed.

Hi mate,
We certainly don't know each other and I doubt we've even talked here on TDH, but the pain of losing a beloved pet (for lack of a better word) is universal.
From one Aussie to another, you have my deepest sympathy and I hope that soon your memories of Sarge will be that of fondness and not just grief.

I wouldn't presume to "know" him, but I think anyone can tell from those pictures what kind of dog he was; exactly as you described.

Chin up, savvy?

Thank you all for your kind words, i appreciate it. Just goes to show how close a mere "pet" can become in most families, a true cornerstone of the group.

Sorry to hear the sad news about Sarge. It is just as hard to lose a pet as it is to lose a relative, in some cases even harder. I hope the hurting doesn't last too long and that you can reach the point where you can look back with happy feelings and without the hurt.

i really am sorry for your loss :cry

It hurts so much to lose your pet. They are capable of one of the rarest things on this earth, unconditional love. When I lost my childhood dog I tried to remember how much she helped me grow and how many good times we shared. Remember, only humans fear death. Animals, they understand it, they are not afraid of it. You may have been far away, but he knew you loved him. I fully believe that you will see him again. In due time.

It definately is one of the toughest things in life, to lose your beloved pet. And time will ease your pain, I've been there. Sarge, will be waiting for you on the other side but til then remember all the good times you both had together. Take Care!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back