NEW!! Fettpride Bucket aka "FPH" !!

K guys ... spread'n the love ... there is a BIG update on the FPH page !!! Feel free to post your comments here !!

FP

BEAUTIFUL WORK, I'm now "officially" giddy (y) like a little school girl :lol:, Thanks FP, now I have to go into work today and try and be productive while thinking about what I just saw! :eek:

:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixteen are ready? <does quick math on fingers and toes, carry the one>

Wow, I'm in that group!

And with the aluminum parts ready next Tuesday...perfect timing!

Unfortunately, the work firewall is blocking access to FP's site past the login page, dangit, so I can't see pics. Grrr...

Great Googly Moogly. . . now that's an update!! :eek: :love
Can't wait till I can start working on this!!

Last edited by a moderator:
man -o-man.....ive been ignoring that itch that wants to bring out the woo hoo on all the other updates to keep me semi-sane.......but after this one!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :lol:

i cant wait!!!!! spectacular work FP!!!!!! simply amazing artistry! :cheers

OK.... now I'm officially jealous...
Can't wait for these to come out, then I can see what all the 'whoo-hoo's' are for? :lol:

I'm unfortunatley not on the list... but must admit I am caught up in all the excitement! :lol:
Same, I didn't get in on it early enough...but you can bet I will when it opens up again ;) LOL, the real question is...what's going on with this FP website? HEHE, if we're this excited just from the thread, imagine those looking at the behind the scenes work :D

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back