Finally decided and started my beskar'gam.

Well if you do a search for Jedi boots on ebay, there is a seller who has some boots for 30 bucks or so.
I have 2 pairs of those.
Sorry to post a little away from the original topic, but I wanted to thank you for the heads up on this. $40 shipped for those boots is a pretty good deal, I think. I'm guessing that they're decent enough since you have two pairs; is that a bad guess?

Oh, I do like this custom design, though. :D

Sorry to post a little away from the original topic, but I wanted to thank you for the heads up on this. $40 shipped for those boots is a pretty good deal, I think. I'm guessing that they're decent enough since you have two pairs; is that a bad guess?

Oh, I do like this custom design, though. :D
Depends on where you live for shipping, but yeah they are good quality, I have had trouble with one pair, the other is fine.

I only bought those instead of the officer boots, because I don't know when my feet will stop growing.

Well, I've finally made more progress. Not sewed for 2 years, I had to re-learn and align to my new sewing machine :lol: But here's the progress pics for the jumpsuit for today, more progress tomorrow, although I'm going to upload some armour plate progress today.

The fabric, untouched. The green is for the poncho and is wool (expensive stuff), and the gray is for the jumpsuit and is cotton/polyaster (the cheap stuff).

trouses3.gif

The first look at the lower part of the jumpsuit, first part. Still need to make the lines (see the reference in the first post).

trouses2.gif
Trouses1.gif

-

I also got some pictures from the comic, on the helmet. Note that these are not the same guy as on the first post, these are other warriors who use similar armour. This type of rangefinder I'll make. I'm searching for clay, and sylicon and fibreglass to make this, when I get my helmet that is.

variant1.jpg

This is yet another variant, but I'll not make any use of this reference. But some of you might find this interesting in your own costumes.

variant2.jpg

-

Well this is it for now, please - shoot me with criticism and comments. I can take it.

First off good call on the "it-is-a-neo" point. i never would have thought of that. Second it is sweet. this is a good custom. I love the " true mandalorian" style, but neo's are close second.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back