......SIGN UP....MACHINED ALUMINUM SHOULDER STUDS

HI, whats the status on these?
I paid way back when and it shows that I'm not marked paid Russ.
jusr checking in!

jon

Hey Russ,
I know most of us been waiting patiently for the studs, but is there any way you can send to the people who had already paid for them. :(

:cheersHi guys sorry for the long dealy !! They will be shipped next week! And Knee darts for those who paid will be going out this week!! :)

Sorry again for the long delay been very busy at work as well!!

Russ

Hi Russ thanks for the update! Also I stillnoticed that you hadn't marked me as paid and I was among the first few to do so. You did get my payment right? I can forward you the paypal transaction number if necessary. Just hoping all is well!
thanks, jon

Hi guys I am sooooo sorry for the delay... Few things held me up at work but all is well and will be shipping in the next few days I will post as soon as they are on there way!!! :)

Again so for the long wait, I'll make it up to every one on the next run!! :)

Russ

Hi guys I am shipping this week, SSSOOOOOOOOO sorry for the delay other job held the machine up!! Just waiting for some screws to turn up then they will be on there way!!

I also have 4 sets extra if any 1 needs a set!!

studs.JPG

Thanks
Russ

ALL studs shipped to day!! Was fun standing at the counter sending off 20+ packets!!!

Only 2 sets over!!!
Thanks and very sorry for the long wait!! Just offering a small ALU boot spike run that will be nice and quick if you are interested??

Russ

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back