Mandalorian Clones?

dont clones only live for a certain amount of time before dying?

either way...pretty cool armor :)

Yeah, the kamino cloners altered the genes so that they matured at twice the rate as normal humanoids. They called it growth acceleration. Consequently, clones have half the lifespan of regular humanoids, although they rarely died of old age. Combat usually claimed them before time did.

Forgive the continued beating of the bush, but Mandalorian is a culture, not a species or race. human, twi'lek, clone, hutt, the blob, it doesn't matter, a Mando is a Mando. Now of course that deosn't mean all clones are mando, just those that embraced the culture, just like everyone else.

Well no matter what is about this Armour, from the pics they look great.... makes me want a set.

I know, it looks awesome!

Forgive the continued beating of the bush, but Mandalorian is a culture, not a species or race. human, twi'lek, clone, hutt, the blob, it doesn't matter, a Mando is a Mando. Now of course that deosn't mean all clones are mando, just those that embraced the culture, just like everyone else.

Oh, definately I'm not arguing with that. I just think that the clones get a little over-used in the Mandalorian ethos.

Yes those costumes are badass.

:cheers

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back