Jango Fett Bed Stus for sale soon....

The Collector

New Hunter
Hey guys...I've been lurking on here for awhile, but havent had the time or resources to lately to work on any projects until recently. I've been costuming for about 5 years now...but recently have had to part with some of my collection...one of them being my Jango costume. All I have left is a limp rubies helmet, and a barely worn pair of Bedford Stus with the correct sole. They are a size 9.5, but I normally wear a 10, so the size may not be indicative.
I was going to put them on Ebay to help generate some income for either my own Fett creation, or finish the Boba I started nearly 4 years ago.
I realize these things are virtually unobtainable, and I would like them to find a happy home with a serious collector, so I came here first. While lurking, I have seen one member spend upwards of 1200 clams on 3 custom made prototypes...so clearly, I have come to the right place. I have pics, so if any of you are interested, pm me your email, and I'll send them over.
Cheers and Thanks

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back