My wife's BH Build Up

tc2917

Active Hunter
I knew that I had Created a monster after C4 but this is almost to much. I thought I was a pain in the rear about detials and craftsmanship. Though she has been putting in alot of time and elbow grease she is very picky :)
100_0165.jpg

100_0163.jpg

100_0162.jpg

100_0161.jpg

Special thanks to Rotten for his femme chest piece. I modified it from his original design. But it could not have pulled it off without it.

The other pieces were all made by me using the WOF templates. More to come! as she is buying up parts right and left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please find it possible to forgive my ignorance, what does WOL refer to? EDIT: Nevermind. I should have remembered seeing Wizardofflight's templates.

Also, I can only think of one picture (Mandalorian Wedding) that depicts female armor, but I don't recall there being abdomen plating. Is this a fault in my memory?

Last edited by a moderator:
Was wondering what you used to make the female for... I am new to the site and want to make one for my wife! Any and all help and advice would be appreciated. This looks awesome btw

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back