My Scratchbuilt JP

mandalore697

Active Hunter
I started this months and months ago and am now finishing it off so it will be ready for Celebration Europe.

I plan to upgrade to a BM after CE, so keep your eyes on the Cargo Hold!

But anyway, on to the pics......

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

Dan, those pics don't do it justice mate. That JP looks so much better in the flesh. Top job buddy (y)

That rocket also is fantastic (has to been seen to be believed). Just hope my painting works out as well.

well done mate :)

Dan, those pics don't do it justice mate. That JP looks so much better in the flesh. Top job buddy (y)

That rocket also is fantastic (has to been seen to be believed). Just hope my painting works out as well.

well done mate :)

Thanks buddy, and thanks for your help with the curved panel and fuel cell caps. I would never be able to get it all done in time otherwise!

I just hope mine can be as good as your's. Really looking forward us trooping together fully kitted out for CE!

Really looking forward us trooping together fully kitted out for CE!

Just don't stand too close to me, i think your costume will make mine costume look like something the cat dragged in :lol: seriously, when i saw your costume on Friday, i thought "jeez, that really is very good". A little bit of the green eyed monster there, me thinks

I scratchbuilt the teeth from polystyrene and then took a mold of them and made resin copies. They need to be lightly sanded to remove the textured effect on the surface. Hopefully it will be complete by tonight so I can paint it up tomorrow and over the weekend.

That is one sweet scratch built Dan. I like the weathering on the front section. You appear to be missing the end caps though :eek: (sorry thats my fault)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back