Llats Ward, new Mandalor found!

Greetings All Madalorian's . I'm Glad that I have found my brothers at last. I have always wanted to be A Fett,ever since I first saw him on the big Screen. So now in True Mandalor Fashion I will be building several Sets of Armor and Buckets.My own little Army..
Now every one on here has their own Style,Very Cool. So as not to fall under To much Perfection. Which will come with time I'm Sure. I have Started on my First Set of Armor from Info on here .Great Stuff. I have Chosen Llats Ward to be my first because he is still very new and very cool looking. I hope to attend some Shows and finally meet my True Brothers in Arms.

IM002528.jpg

IM002529.jpg

IM002530.jpg

I do know that the Skull is different, but I like the way it fits this way.I Should also be starting on my first Bucket this Week . That's all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotten pretty far. The knees and cod are complete too, the bucket is on the way, and the jumpsuit still needs to be dyed. After that it's just the cape and it's done.
l_d8097f3c60c848f91c482bb89f7c7ba8.png

Well, here's as far as I am. I'm going to modify the blaster at the top to look more like a Lewis gun. I've got a jumpsuit and it'll be dyed the right color once my new Boba ESB jumpsuit is ready. I've got a Nintendo Zapper I'll modify for the pistol too. The belts and pouches will come later.
IMG_4960.jpg

IMG_4961.jpg

IMG_4962.jpg

IMG_4963.jpg

You're modding a shotgun into a lewis? Looks do able. The suit is looking awesome Jim! I can't wait to see the end result. Knowing you, I'm aure it will amazing.

Thanks for the compliments TxF. (y)

The blaster should work out well. The blaster rifle on the figure looks like a Lewis, but a little different and smaller in proportion, so I think the one I've got will work well once I add the large barrel and strap.
Mand.jpg

Did anyone happen to notice how wierd it is that you have a Mando'ade in black armor (hmm... reminds me of Vau) and you have one in gold (hmm... he reminds me of Kal)... And you have Rav Bralor who knows them both and is introduced in Republic Commando True Colors.

Gold-armored figure was supposed to be Kal. But when Karen saw the headsculpt, she asked that they change the name because it looked too young. There is no figure with black armor, the one that you think looks that way has silver armor. Karen was consulted on the names for all the figures, so she had a big hand in it.

Intresting, I always thought it was black... my mistake.
I haven't seen any of their faces as of yet, but then again I never truely looked. Thanks for the info!

Here you go, i guess you could imagine that it is vau and skirata in their prime. But if these color schemes are accurate to the character it would be a pretty dam good reference. Wonder if someone could ask karen about this.

swmijgilamar.gif
swapma.gif

I think, from what I know, that the only difference between the gold-armor figure (can't remember the name) and Kal's armor is that Kal has a jet-black visor surround and dark gold cheeks, and that his armor is somewhat metallic-colored. And I've already said, the other figure isn't anything like Vau beyond the same armor style (Jango-style). If you're looking for an accurate Vau reference, there's another topic on here for a highly accurate, Karen-approved Walon Vau. No need to search for it, even, it's the other primary main topic up here.

Incidentally, if you're wondering (for some strange reason) what I look like, the figure with the silver armor's headsculpt, including hair and quasi-goatee, is almost identical to me.

-Ceric

I wouldn't call them Karen approved mandos...she's pretty much stated there is no such thing.

Kal's helmet has no black on it. Ceric is pretty much correct on that, and I believe that there is a pic of a helmet someone from the 501st made Karen that she calls Kal's helmet. Check her website, www.karentraviss.com as it may have a pic on there. Kal also didn't wear a jet pack, so you can loose that part of the outfit...I don't believe Vau did either.

Karen gave them (Hasbro) a huge list of names she came up with as per their request. One of the figures is actually the name of a close friend of hers thats been turned backwards =)

As for asking Karen, I think thats kinda outta the question at this point. People have asked to many questions that are possible continuity breakers for her and she has flat out refused to do it anymore because of that. The only hope we can have is that they do another updated Star Wars character encyclopedia at some point and list them. Then we'll see some accurate pics.

Novall "Beskar'lovik" Talon

Well, okay, Karen-assisted. And I swear in TC it mentioned a jet-black visor surround... I'll have to check on my re-read.

Neither of them wore jet packs. I know that much for a fact.

And yeah. Lay off with questions to Karen. I've been asking about Etain recently, and all she's been able to do for me is give me a better description of her hair and tell me that the robes were standard brown-and-beige, with everything except the inner tunic and outer robe being beige. She can't tell me anything about either of her lightsabers, because of the continuity breaker problem. Basically, the issue is that detail has to come from the story and come organically, it can't just be stuck in there.

"It had detailed crimson and gold sigils, and the alloy section that formed the eye-piece T of the visor was jet black. There were telltale scrapes and gouges as if some huge creature had clawed at it." Republic Commnando: Triple Zero, page 128.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back