My new armor

i was thinking of using a sword like ronan dex's from stargate atlantis...he has a badass sword i cant seem to find a pic of it but i'll try and dig one up nd post it up...i love swords with mandos they just kinda WORK!

hey, what about something like that?

mandalorian_blademaster.jpg

There is a mandalorian saber of old that is made out of Beskar like the armor is. If you check the wookiepedia entry for Beskar then you should be able to find some info on it.

i was thinking of using a sword like ronan dex's from stargate atlantis...he has a badass sword i cant seem to find a pic of it but i'll try and dig one up nd post it up...i love swords with mandos they just kinda WORK!

My Original plan was to get a "blade" type sword, and strap the sheath system to my back through the holes in the backplate where your jet pack normally sits. that is only design stage tho right now, not sure on how to proceed,

LOVE the atlantis idea, Dex had an awesome sword! I preferred his "blaster" tho because of the cool noise and discharge flash.

Mando for christ, what design are you trying to make? if you are getting a wooden one done up you could use a lathe, depending on what design.

As far as sintra knees go. you could most likely make them yourself out of a garbage can you would buy, the small round office type ones. if you look around on these boards you might be able to find the knee templates, just print them out to scale, and cut around those on the bin. Might take a couple of goes to get perfect, but it will be cheap, and easy for you.

for good ideas for knees chech the mirta gev post...i think she got the idea from clay but i cant find the post that he mentions it in so mirtas is your best bet...the look really good and are so simple you'll kick yourself for not thinking of it before!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back