Gauging interest in chest lights

Hey guys i was hopeing you could help me out I am almost postitive I want to get one of these, but can someone post a pic of just one chest light and the most resent version that he curently makes? And does anone know how thick it is?

OK guys, last update before the final "Whew, I'm ready for a break" post. :) As usual, I have good and bad news, but you should be used to that by now.

Bad first: I didn't wrap up the last sets of lights in-time, so the trip to the post office didn't happen this week. If you'll recall, I was holding the last sets I had done to ship at one time with the last batch. Well, 5 o'clock came and went WAy too fast ...

Good news: ALL orders are DONE! While I didn't make it to the PO, I did take that last bit of time to finish assembling the last of the paid orders. So, if you've sent payment, rest assured your lights are done and either boxed/ready for shipping, or waiting to BE boxed for shipping. :) For that matter, I spent a little time this evening and wrapped up a couple of extras, just in case. ;)

I'm sending this today because I work Thursday - Sunday, 5AM - 5PM, which means no time to make it to the Post Office before they close. My next trip will be on Monday, my next day off. Sorry for the delay (to those whose lights were done, although you don't know who you are). ;) But this way, I don't have just a few people feeling like they were left behind while all others have theirs ... there are about 11 sets sitting here ready to go out, so all of you will be seeing your lights in about a week (maybe just a bit longer for those overseas). :)

Thanks again all, it's been ... fun? :p I'll post again when they're all on their way.

ATM
ShackMan

Hi Shackman,

Sorry for the delay in posting (internet woes at home!)

Got my lights just over a week ago, I'm so impressed!!! :D
Top work mate, youdaman!!!
Thanks!!!

PS, what can I use to cover the PCBs to protect them? Would it be ok if I wrap them in electrical tape?

Cheers mate,

Pauly

First note, ShackMan has very little "slack" time. :p What little I did have for this week was spent meeting a few of our fellow board members at the DFW dinner tonight.

Second, yes, I made it to the post office today, as I had intended. So all paid orders have shipped ... the run is done! If you haven't received a PM from me yet, it's because I'm just about to send them out ... it's just after midnight here, and I just got home about 20 minutes ago, give me time. ;)

As for covering the circuit DP, electrical tape won't hurt the circuit at all, although once you mount it between your armor and vest, I don't think you'll have anything to worry about.

Now, if anyone has paid for lights and NOT received a PM from me by tomorrow (10/2), contact me to make sure I haven't forgotten anyone. I tried to keep good records, but there's always human error ...

Thanks all,

ATM
ShackMan

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back