Interest in groovy Zam hand plates

i like a guy who sells parts for cost of materials and shipping...maybe a tiny little thanks on top...some folks really over do the price tag on stuff...i appreciate a friendly costumer!;):)

Ta JD. I haven't received your PP if you do want a set mind dude?

And yes it's only about $4 dollars to post over to you guys in the US

John,

Just a suggestion.....but you should probably just say it's this much as the base price in pounds and this much for shipping to the US and this much for shipping to Canada. If postage to Canada is only 8 errrr.....pence?? cents?? more than to the US (1.58 as opposed to 1.50) but I'm paying a total of 10 pounds (which is a little over $20.00 US) compared to those in the States who are paying $16.00 US the math doesn't really work. However, I think the 10 pounds is a more than fair price so I don't mind paying it. I just thought I'd mention that it's likely better to just price in one currency and stay in that currency so you are sure to get the same amount from everyone and your costs etc are covered. Paypal on it's way!

Good idea... post the price in pounds (since that's what you use in the UK) then figure out how much that is in US dollars for us across the pond. Then post the shipping costs that you came up with - just so everyone know what they are in for up front! Thanks! :D

He doesn't even need to figure out the US Dollars as Paypal figures that alll out. It came out to be $20.21 US or $20.60 Canadian. Go Canadian dollar! Woot! It's pretty much on par with the US dollar now!

no problem...i get that alot...we set up the account with her name and i use it more than she does...i forget to mention in the comments..."hey...it's JD":lol:lol::lol:

Angela, righto cool, and thanks :)

sorry for any confusion.
Yeah they are prized a little bit low, LOL
So yes from 'now on' anyone wanting a set please pay me £10. I hope that's ok, everyone? That includes postage :)

So please give me £10 and I'll kindly give you hand plates, oh and 2 little thumb things

Last edited by a moderator:
They arrived this morning - thanks John!

Our first Zam piece! Does this mean our Zam's on the go now then? LOL

Best update my sig with the old Zam Wesell 0.032495671259%

:p

Ones of my favourite films JD, but it's ok dude, you're cool.
I just messed up on my calculater. Anyonw wanting more it's £10. Not much of a biggie really as before they were £8

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back