Dragon Con

yeah, but if you spend most of your day in a plane, i'd imagine you'd want a break from it on vacation :)

Yeah... but it's a heckuva drive from AZ to GA. It's a 4 hour flight (if you get a direct flight like I have ). Sure I have to be at airport at 5 am... but hey! I can sleep when I get there. Oh wait... this is DC... we don't sleep. :lol:lol:

Yeah... but it's a heckuva drive from AZ to GA. It's a 4 hour flight (if you get a direct flight like I have ). Sure I have to be at airport at 5 am... but hey! I can sleep when I get there. Oh wait... this is DC... we don't sleep. :lol:lol:

But like TK-7602 said ... airport security. I really do not like the feeling of bringing 2 tubs full of Fett armor, jet packs, gauntlets with darts and remotes, and blasters as check-on bags. I'd rather drive if I could (besides, I like road trips quite a bit!);)

Maybe some people from Nevada are....:lol:

You can not be serious!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be there. I'm just starting to get ideas for my custom, but I should be there with my Tie Pilot. Of course, along with me will be Asok and his wife, Dawn.

But like TK-7602 said ... airport security. I really do not like the feeling of bringing 2 tubs full of Fett armor, jet packs, gauntlets with darts and remotes, and blasters as check-on bags.

The downside of being a great Fett eh? All the gear? ;)

I've only got the one blaster and a helmet to worry about - the rest is pretty easy. Personally, I would rather drive too... but Atlanta is just too far.

I'm sure someone has already mentioned it, but we should put together a meet and greet for some of the new people at TDH (such as myself) and for the people who just wanna catch up with old friends. Thoughts?

WW Chicago isn't bad if you live in the area, but I wouldn't make a long trip just for it....

But if you had to choose between WW Chicago and Dragon...without a doubt, Dragon is the one to go to.

BFett25 said:
I'm sure someone has already mentioned it, but we should put together a meet and greet for some of the new people at TDH (such as myself) and for the people who just wanna catch up with old friends. Thoughts?

We usually have a TDH dinner. Last years worked out really nice.

That's a great idea. Perhaps sometime Saturday of the con, we could meet up in one of the hotel lobbies.

I won't be able to go :( Anyone here think they could hook me up with the GG Commander Cody mini bust? I will pay for the bust, shipping, and throw in some money for food.

If this sounds like you, PLEASE send me a PM. I would LOVE to get this bust! Thanks in advance for any volunteers!

I won't be able to go :( Anyone here think they could hook me up with the GG Commander Cody mini bust? I will pay for the bust, shipping, and throw in some money for food.

If this sounds like you, PLEASE send me a PM. I would LOVE to get this bust! Thanks in advance for any volunteers!

That bust isn't at Dragon Con, it is at San Deigo Comic Con.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back