ACCURATE BOBA FETT GLOVES

WhiteWulf,

THX for the compliment! Yeah, I usually drive myself nuts trying to make everything perfect, but that's only way you get it to look right!

Just let me know when your ready.

:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd want a RotJ set if there is one availible. I'll add my hand measurements when I get home from work.

You can throw me on the list for RoTJ. I don't have the money at this moment though but given the long list just put me towards the back more. ;)

These are the best gloves I've seen to come along since the Slave I gloves many moons ago. Nice job!

You can throw me on the list for RoTJ. I don't have the money at this moment though but given the long list just put me towards the back more. ;)

These are the best gloves I've seen to come along since the Slave I gloves many moons ago. Nice job!

THX Webchief, I tried to pick up where those left off and maybe throw in a few tweaks here and there, I think everyone will like em'.

I'll go ahead and put you down for a pair.

:cheers

Please add me to the list for ROTJ/SE

Hand length: 8.25"
Hand circumference: 9.25"

Paypal sent, thanks...

Wrist circumference: 7.75"

i'm gonna keep my eye on this thread, i'll be interested sometime soon

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back