Helmet cheek bones help

Lizard

Active Hunter
I cant figure out how to do the cheek bones on my helmet. I just started it today and all of my parts are done and im working on the cheek bones and i cant figure it out!!! Can some one please help me.(i have searched and didnt find any thing , and i hope this is the right place to put this.)

Thanks,
Quinn

I cant figure out how to do the cheek bones on my helmet. I just started it today and all of my parts are done and im working on the cheek bones and i cant figure it out!!! Can some one please help me.(i have searched and didnt find any thing , and i hope this is the right place to put this.)

Thanks,
Quinn
This should be in the helmet section.

Hey Lizard.
What I did was to first cut out the female section from the Inner and outer plates of the helmet.. leaving the 'D' shape. I then cut my Upper cheek section into 2 parts? draw a line from the corner of the cheek (near ear) down to the where it meets the bottom section of the mandible... not only is this the cut line but worked great for me in getting the form I needed.
Once these pieces were 'Tacked' in place I then fitted my lower cheek section (doubled up) as per Alan's templates... work from mandible to ear rotation and tack in place/position as you go around.. this process helped me to get the exact form that Alan was looking for? I hope this helped?

Gavin

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back