Neo Crusader

I must say that I like the SWG version of the neo... the t-visor is larger and I think this would be the best version for a costume. The helmet could be a blunter bullet-like shape then the rest over the top of the dome down to the shoulders could be leather or a stretchy leather-like vinyl coif. Here is an example of what I (as well as what I think Toragh and some others) mean. The tan color would be the soft parts, the silver/gray would be the hard part of the helmet:

79212.jpg

It would look awesome of you could get the soft parts right.

thanks for the ideas!
i think i'll use latex,leather,and a hard hat-ish thing and might use strips of metal for support so it won't collapse and warp

why so much hate, clayster? hes just interested in building a neo...and which helmet are you refering to...the mandalore neo crusader? or the regular neo crusader? i think both are considred NC...and either one of them would be a great project
I am not hating on anyone, so keep those comments to yourself or PM me about it.

Who are you?
The only place I have seen you active is in the thread about Recasters, this has nothing to do with that, you are just paranoid that everyone hates you.

Because you have yet to make a positive contribution to this thread. I'm not paranoid, I simply don't care if you like me or not. My concern is with trying to help the people who post questions about a problem or an interest in something they aren't sure how to approach. Almost any costuming idea is possible in varying degrees of accuracy to the original. Let's not start another bashing thread where we loose sight of the conversation at hand. Let's drop the non-issues before they are.

/next

-x

Because you have yet to make a positive contribution to this thread. I'm not paranoid, I simply don't care if you like me or not. My concern is with trying to help the people who post questions about a problem or an interest in something they aren't sure how to approach. Almost any costuming idea is possible in varying degrees of accuracy to the original. Let's not start another bashing thread where we loose sight of the conversation at hand. Let's drop the non-issues before they are.

/next

-x
Stop trying to derail the thread.

Ok,

Seeing that you two want to both have the last word on this, I think I`ll have the last word.

This thread is done.

Take your dirty laundry to PM`s.

Jodo Kast 3
TDH Dented Variants Admin

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back