FP Jango Scratch and Dent #5

NikNak aka

Active Hunter
FP Jango Scratch and Dent #5 PICS

This bucket started life as one of FP's cold cast jango buckets. Fortunately for me it had a few flaws and FP sold him off a few months ago on the cargo hold. I am really excited about how this bucket turned out. It is my first complete costume piece of any kind. It is now on display in my office right down the line from my GF ESB TK Bucket :D So with out further adieu:

Pre-Weathering:
jango_final_front_no.jpg

jango_final_side_no.jpg

Post-Weathering:
jango_final_weathered_front.jpg

jango_final_weathered_left.jpg

jango_final_weathered_right.jpg

I will try to get some beauty shots of this down the line with some decent lighting. This is the best I can do for now.

I hope you guys approve!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you need to put more fiberglass in yours? Mine is very thin and it needs to be reinforced. I just don't want to put in the wrong type of resin and destroy it.

Did you need to put more fiberglass in yours? Mine is very thin and it needs to be reinforced. I just don't want to put in the wrong type of resin and destroy it.

No, mine had a good layer of fiberglass on the inside. I'd shoot FP a PM and ask him which type of resin to use.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back