Need Femm Mando help

slave1pilot

Well-Known Hunter
You guys that know me also know how I feel about Customs.
However, My gorgeous wife wants to do a Femm Mando so we can troop together.
You guys that know me also know how I feel about my Wife.

So that being said, I need your pics of Female mandos to help conjure some ideas & designs for her.

thanx in advance

You guys that know me also know how I feel about Customs.
However, My gorgeous wife wants to do a Femm Mando so we can troop together.
You guys that know me also know how I feel about my Wife.

So that being said, I need your pics of Female mandos to help conjure some ideas & designs for her.

thanx in advance
I could get you in contact from my friend Megan, she did a great femmando for CIV.

l_f40c17f04cf43265bc716e3e0514e38e.png

Here's a fem clone that someone posted over at CT.N a long while ago. Since The Clone Wars clones are technically Mando, and I thought I'd post it here.

I'm not sure if the guy who posted it made it or someone else, so cheers to the artist!

clonechicktempleaftermathsmall1.jpg

clonechicktempleheaddetail8yi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are pics of my wife's costume. She did not go with the female armor, we just bent the regular peices to form around her upper areas.

IMG_5291.gif

234535002_b0aeb1edcd.gif

For clevage, you might just want one piece of armor on the top, but I dont know.

Either way, I still dont know how you are going to make the breasts in the armor.

you could do the whole duct route. Wrap her in ducktade, plaster it up, cut her out of it, make a mold from that, and there ya go. I think Rotton did that with her Vhonte Tervho build. I also read about a latex batwoman suit that was made the same way. :lol:

I just saw this on the bay, I don't know if it will be of any interest or help, I'd probably go with something a little better, but I thought I'd post it anyway:

Removed Ebay Link.
Here is a pic of the auction:
a552_1.jpg

Well I thought about cleavage. I probably would not have collar armor. But you could split the collar in two pieces, and the belly plate, then have a zip up front, unzipped to that perfectly "draw your eyes here" height.. Or modify the collar and belly to look like it is supposed to be 2 peices. You still have the center diamond piece to deal with, or not have at all! Or have the top of the chest armor pieces low enough to meet up with the top of like a bustier type thing.. does that make sense? Not really cleavage but boob showin' none the less! Hmm Let me see what other ideas I can up with. And hydra has some really cool designs, not cleavage style but great ideas.

Rotton,
I came up with the same basic ideas as you.
The collar won't be there, & the diamond may not make it into the final either.
the abplate will be one piece
The Bustier might be the way to go since a vest wont look right if it's cut that low.
I think it will fasten in the back (most of hers do anyway) & will eventually be a leather one

She wants Westars (for twirling), so a Jango style holster will be the way to go.
It will also have a smaller ammo belt , as not to create bulk about the waist
No thigh or shin armor, and "Chunky" boots with buckles, probably these.

boots.jpg

Here's a concept of her paint scheme.
the colors are Hot Pink, Charcoal Grey, and Black
The original pics belong to Gino,( hope he doesn't mind me using them)

helmet1.JPG

helmet2.JPG

helmet3.JPG

Interesting choice of boots.... :lol:

Can`t wait to see some progress pics of the outfit. Have you decided about leg/knee armor yet?

Keep up the progress pics...

Those boots are cool! They might take a while to put on, but still cool! lol
Can't wait to see pics either--this is a thread I need to keep an eye on, and I'm going to check out Rotton's thread too--any Femme Mando stuff!

gamer--did your friend base her costume from one of the images in SW Insider #86? It looks familiar and a great idea.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back