My suit

I'm repainting my mando suit a dark blue and gray. I should have some pics as soon as I'm done. here's a pic of the celebration.

th.1b903d08e3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
MFC..

Not a bad start.

First, widen the visor area, it looks like your mando is squinting.

Second, get a darker visor.

Third, Get some leg/knee and thigh armor.

Keep up the progress..

1. Get a newer helmet
2. Get a new cod, I saw you at CIV, and your mando was pretty good, but that part really bothered me.

I think the biggest part of your armor, might be a repaint, it is amazing when you see the progress from a V1 to a V2 suit, that is what happened with me, and the difference between it is amazing.

I personally dont like nerf guns, they dont seem SW like to me, that just looks like what it is, a nerf BFG.

For a starter helmet it's not that bad, but I would look at getting a new one when you have a chance.

I wouldn't worry to much with leg armor unless it's on your "Must have" list, but you need knee armor...thats a staple for all mando costumes.

I can't tell if the blue of your cod is all the cod you have or if you have black surrounding it, so I can't really comment on that part =D

For a starter helmet it's not that bad, but I would look at getting a new one when you have a chance.

I wouldn't worry to much with leg armor unless it's on your "Must have" list, but you need knee armor...thats a staple for all mando costumes.

I can't tell if the blue of your cod is all the cod you have or if you have black surrounding it, so I can't really comment on that part =D

Its a shoulder piece.
That is why I recommended he might upgrade it.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back