New Leather Ammo Belt Run Intrest

ohhhh....very nice!!!! Will have to see where I am sitting for $. have a few other upgrades planned as well, so we'll see. ;) Thanx for the pics.
D

Taco, you said you knew how much to add for the costume size with just someone's waist size. How much is it. I am a size 38 waist, but do not have all of my armor yet. I am interested in your belts though. Thanks for the help!

ok, I will put you down on the list. I ordered all my supplies already and I'm waitting for them to come in, once I get one fully made up I will post pics and then collect payments.

99centTaco, got your belt today. :)

Very very very impressed with the quality and workmanship.

A message to anyone thinking of buying, or has bought one.... you wont be dissapointed. ;)

Ian

Taco, I'm a bit confused. Do you now intend to make all belts (in this run) functional? Thereby the 200USD tag?

This is obviously a more expensive solution than what I paid for when I ordered the non-functional version from you 10 long weeks ago. The non-functional version is actually still what I want (movie-accurate). And that's more fair to you too...

Or maybe I misunderstood this, and I AM getting the non-functional version but with the new hide?

Yes you are getting the new funtional with new hide belt at no extra cost. Did you just want a non-funtional?

That's really generous of you Taco, but yeah, I still go for your non-functional belt. Don't get me wrong, this new functional design may very well turn out really nice when it's all done. But I know what I'm getting with your old type (it looks like the real deal!), and it's been a long wait for me already. Please let me know when you can ship.

Thanks.

Not a prob I'll head over to the store today and pick up what I need, Should be done by Tuesday and will get it out with tracking of some sort by Wednesday

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back