Broken blaster, uggghh!!

mrgr8ness

Well-Known Hunter
Just had to vent a little, and warn people. Don't let people touch your blaster, especially when they know nothing about them. Yeah, my brother was looking at my costume pieces laying on my pool table. I didn't think much of it. I was working on something with my back to him, and I hear multiple small things hitting the floor. I turn around, and he's holding my blaster and looking around on the floor. My heart sank. Im like dude whats going on? He says, I dont know some pieces fell off. Yeah, it was the trigger and trigger guard. People dont understand, you cannot pull the trigger on resin blasters!! Man, I haven't even completed the costume or troop with it yet. Sigh, now I have to preform repairs already:angry

That sucks! Ever notice people reaction when they break something? it's allways like "I didn't do anything it just fell apart on it's own" like you're stupid or something. It's allmost like they don't think that since you use it all the time that you wouldn't know any better.

I pull the trigger on my blaster all the time
I let kids & adults hold my blaster all the time
I drop my blaster all the time
In fact, I was banging my blaster on the TDH table at CIV (Ask TXFett)
Never had a problem , never will
It's a Hyper-firm ;)

I pull the trigger on my blaster all the time
I let kids & adults hold my blaster all the time
I drop my blaster all the time
In fact, I was banging my blaster on the TDH table at CIV (Ask TXFett)
Never had a problem , never will
It's a Hyper-firm ;)

Yeah my old EE-3 fell once and watching it was like time stood still. After that I could not handle something like that again so I got a Hyper-firm. Worth ever dime, and ill have it forever. Just watch the scope when your tossing it around. Mine fell off and with a quick fix it was all good.

Still I think tk7602 and I would go with a Hyper before any thing else;)

yup! i've got a second one in the works... HS bronze webley with machined aluminum barrel, real scope, etc...

that's going to be display only / special occasions. the hyperfirm will remain my #1 choice for actual trooping.

The first blaster I bought here was resin. From the moment I opened the box, I realized that thing was too fragile, except as a display piece. Basically, anybody who picks it up is going to want to pull the trigger.

I bought a Hyper-firm ROTJ blaster, and after my (fragile resin) helmet, it's probably my favorite Fett prop replica now. Worth every penny.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back