The fett in person

I'm sorry guys, I'm just a little irritated because I get home to get yelled at by my parents for blah blah after a long trip, I lost my camera, and you guys don't want to here me whining.

I just feel the Fett suit wasn't at all taken care of after the films, especially the helmet that SE wears, it should have been taken care of much better.

I just feel the Fett suit wasn't at all taken care of after the films, especially the helmet that SE wears, it should have been taken care of much better.

The "SE" helmet was used by stuntmen during the filming of the ROTJ Sarlacc scenes. As with pretty much ALL movie stunt gear, they probably don't really care a whole lot about if they damage it or not, as long as it holds up for the shoot. They never imagined a society of crazed Fett fanatics (aka: TDH ) would care about matching up particular lines and scratches 20 years later on certain "old costume parts" (in hollywood thinking).

Some more photos to keep you all drooling... first, a little birdie told me to post two shots of the skull... per request. (these are again just sections of the larger images, and shrunk down slightly so they don't take forever to load)

C4-Day5-Archive-BobaFett-Skull-2.jpg

C4-Day5-Archive-BobaFett-Skull-1.jpg

Anyone have any idea what this is? It was under the left (Fett's left) chest piece. Someone thought it might be a electricity router.

C4-Day5-Archive-BobaFett-Mystery.jpg

Great pics Britt!

Any idea what that clip thing is under the armour? Perhaps that silver clip thing is what held armour on, but I can't think of any other reason for it to be there.

Here's the circuit board and switch mentioned in the very first post. This is in the helmet on the back right (Fett's right) side.

C4-Day5-Archive-BobaFett-Switch.jpg

Okay, I lied... one more. Did anyone notice this? Appears to be some sort of brass or copper looking bar that may go down the seam of the jet pack?

C4-Day5-Archive-BobaFett-Jet PackBar.jpg

that bar on the jet pack makes me think of corner bead in drywall... metal edging that goes on outside corners, since if it was just plaster, it would crack super easily.

Okay, I lied... one more. Did anyone notice this? Appears to be some sort of brass or copper looking bar that may go down the seam of the jet pack?

C4-Day5-Archive-BobaFett-Jet PackBar.jpg

GREAT STUFF BRITT!!(y)....

I noticed that wire on the first day, if you have any good shots of the other side, It's on both sides...;)....not sure what it is though...???
I will say that it's on the same Pack as the Publicity ROTJ shot jet pack...I'll post a compare pic tonight..(y)

and Last night Me, Evan4218, and Darthmiller all got together with Braks on the phone......we should be done viewing all the photos by this weekend , then we can send eveything we have to Braks....even the "special" shots.;)

Again AWESOME STUFF!!

*and just a side note, all of these images look even better in HD viewing..(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, no black scuff on the shoulder bell, well guess my costume is now mostly AOSW with MOM gauntlets and shoulder bells. Can't wait to see these pics. Really hoping for some good backplate pics, maybe under the cape?!?!

That edging on the jet pack looks almost like a long hinge. Bizarre.

As for the center chest diamond... there's an easy mod for once! :)

This is all soo sweet! I have a request though, did anyone take shots of the vest sleeves? There is some intresting construction there which can barely be seen in some pictures. Like the grommet in the flightsuit sleeve to connect the shoulder armor through the vest and through the flightsuit too maybe? And the fact the the sewn lines on the outside of the vest sleeve fold under to the backside of the sleeve for only about an inch and then there is smooth fabric indicating that the sleeves are made more complexly than most know. Any good pictures of that stuff? I don't need someone to post them, just to confirm or deny they exsist.:)

This is all soo sweet! I have a request though, did anyone take shots of the vest sleeves? There is some intresting construction there which can barely be seen in some pictures. Like the grommet in the flightsuit sleeve to connect the shoulder armor through the vest and through the flightsuit too maybe? And the fact the the sewn lines on the outside of the vest sleeve fold under to the backside of the sleeve for only about an inch and then there is smooth fabric indicating that the sleeves are made more complexly than most know. Any good pictures of that stuff? I don't need someone to post them, just to confirm or deny they exsist.:)

they Exist...;)

Best photo we have ever seen of the skull sticker! I am sending it to a buddy of mine to make into a vector for any future use!

I'm glad I haven't painted my shoulders yet or put on the sticker.

Great Stuff!!!! I wish I was there, but this is a great "Consolation prize"

Last edited by a moderator:
Best photo we have ever seen of the skull sticker! I am sending it to a buddy of mine to make into a vector for any future use!

Awesome Brak's!(y)

For you non Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator people..."VECTOR" is so that we can all get some 100% accurate CRISP stickers made;)....amongst other things. (y)...Awesome!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back