*Official* C4 Picture Thread

okay I thought I would post one of my favorite pics taken....will post more soon..

IT'S ME and Mrs. Spideyfett...:love

The reason I wanted to post this picture was to publically thank my Wife for allowing us to celebrate our 7th year Wedding Anniversary at C4.....(y)
Man I have a good one!.Thank you Sweetie.:love
After the year we've had with family illness and other personal issues, C4 was a much needed get-away for the two of us....

And we would both like to thank everyone we met this past weekend...thanks ALL for making us feel like we belonged. We've made some lasting friendships.

Cheers:cheers

Alex

C4 Thread1.jpg

Oh my dear sweet lord... :confused

My eyes are forevermore scarred now, LOL

As for the rest of the pics... I really really wish we'd have been able to make it. Looks like you guys had an awesome time.

It was really great meeting a lot of you especially for the first time. Sometimes I take for granted just how special and familial this place could be. It was a great time meeting all of you and for some, partying too. I only wish prior obligations and my job weren't there to keep me from enjoying the full time with you folks, but that's what happens when events happen in my territory !

Alex, congrats bro ! That's awesome you and your wife got to spend your 7th with a bunch of us and thanks for sharing that with us too...Now get that beautiful lady a ZAM outfit or something !!

Alex, congrats bro ! That's awesome you and your wife got to spend your 7th with a bunch of us and thanks for sharing that with us too...Now get that beautiful lady a ZAM outfit or something !!

:lol:...I'm trying to get her in a suit....doesn't look good though....baby steps;).
And I wish we could've hung out more...either way it was great to finally meet you Jose....AWESOME Fett(y)
maybe Dragon-con, who knows??;)

Holy scantily clad costumes- I am glad I didn't go - slave leonard et al. makes me wish I had cataracts again! :lol: Glad that I finally get to see pics of some members I hadn't seen before! Hopefully some of you can make it to D'c ;)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back