*Official* C4 Picture Thread

here are a few of my favorite shots. of me from the con...

TDH-pic.jpg

boba-vs-solos2.gif

boba-vs-solos.gif

boba7minimando.gif

and maybe my most favorite 8)

Bobas-prize.gif

I finally got some pics back from CIV
BTW- these are a part of a 500+ pic DVD that Andy will be putting together soon, so watch for it

Also, does anyone know who the girl in the last pic is?

cone.jpg

cherry.jpg

kiss.jpg

jabba1.jpg

jabba2.jpg

stunt double.jpg

femmando.jpg

On a side note. Is that Willis from different strokes as Lando??? :lol:

What you talkin' bout Willis?! :lol:

(y)

That kid as Lando was great. He would be walking by with no expression on his face, then he'd stop for the shot and poof, he'd be right in character with that smile and pose. Just classic.

l_f56c4826a874ad9f0b640d78e0c89553.jpg

Holding the baby:
MyC4020.jpg

The manual said go into the feetal position
MyC4097-1.jpg

I am Spider-Man
MyC4089.jpg

The only way Rebels can win:
MyC4102.jpg

GIMME BACK MY GUN!
MyC4086.jpg

since everyone calls me Vader...
MyC4103.jpg

You know, Daniel makes a very good clone of Tem. If he painted some "peaks" on his eyebrows, he might just look exactly like a younger version of Tem.

Everyone's pictures look fantastic! you look like you all had a blast!
Sadly I never made it to C4 due to a family berevement. I had my tickets and everything but alas it was not to be. I'm going to Celebration Europe instead but it won't be the same *sighs*.
Anyway, my friends, feeling bad for me that I could make it tried to cheer me up by taking pictures of as many Fetts as they could find. I have so many pics it's unbelievable! :D
my friend jeff is my especial personal hero. in honour of the picture I got of myself at C3 feeling a poor passing Fett's bum (with his permission I might add).

The pic from C3
flofett4qx.jpg

He got this picture taken for me so that at least someone was feeling the Fetts in my absence.
monday227qq3.jpg

I want to thank the guys in the picture for being such good sports. Apparently the Boba said he was from here. So thank you, you heavenly Fetty godmen whoever you may be.
You really cheered me up and made me feel that a little bit of Flo Fett made it to C4!

Like you said, PERMISSION. I wonder if the guy in the second pic had permission, cuz that Boba looks a bit ticked off.
Nah Jeff's a good guy, he asked first and told them what the picture was for.
Here's the follow up!

monday228nb9.jpg

As I said before, my absolute gods. Thanks gents. (y)
*files pictures away for private perving later*
:lol:

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back