Kyram Do'ruun's armor

R&B = Rub 'n' Buff. It's a technique that Jango's use to make their armor shiny. =P I don't know too much about it, but I'm sure you could search the forums for a tutorial, or PM a member who has done it, which is pretty much any Jango.

Again, though, I don't know too much about the technique itself, as I image that you would have to mask off the black, as I think the RnB wax doesn't take paint too well; and that your symbol might not be the easiest to mask off while RnBing it.

I think it might be worth looking into if you want the shine of Jango's silver, but It's up to you, and I think it would look great either way.

Here is how it is now:
Chest2.jpg

Got the cod peice done. I put a small dent in it. Will probably add a scorch mark to it later. I had to take a picture of it upsidedown then reversed it in PS. Also pictured is my new red girth belt. It's made up of slightly smaller ropes than the standard Boba GB.
cod.jpg

Got the cod peice done. I put a small dent in it. Will probably add a scorch mark to it later. I had to take a picture of it upsidedown then reversed it in PS. Also pictured is my new red girth belt. It's made up of slightly smaller ropes than the standard Boba GB.

I like your Cod Armour looks great mate, it works well with your Red Girth belt...... great job.... (y)

The paint job looks cool, I especially like the chest diamond.

armormine.jpg

I did the same with mine a month back.

I like the armor, but it isnt even with the collar piece, I know from the pics, and I used to own that armor, you may wanna trim it to be even with it, it also helps with movement of your arms and such.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back