FettOfficer ESB FP V.2 Armor

Spideyfett

Well-Known Hunter
This is a recent paint Job I did for FettOfficer....;)

*I wanted to post it because I haven't seen many painted up FP V.2 ESB armor out there.....and I thought maybe this would help others, since there isn't any Really good reference on ESB.

I did allot of "ad-lib" on some of the finer details :p..and used decals instead of hand-painted the logos on like I would normally.

Thanks Guys..Enjoy (y)

Dean, Let me know when it arrives Buddy..(y)

Alex

TDHESB1.jpg

TDHESB2.jpg

TDHESB3.jpg

Gorgeous!
I have to admit, I'm much more familiar with the ROTJ armor, so this may be common knowledge to the ESB guys, but are the shoulder bells 2 different shades of yellow? Or is that just the lighting in the pics?

2 colors, the right shoulder I believe is painted the same color (orange) with yellow shadowing as the knees. The left shoulder is mainly yellow with a little orange shadowing and weathering with grey, silver, and black backwash.Tons of info on this forum on this subject. Hopes this helps and I am sure someone will give you the exact colors. BTW superb job

This is funny, I wash just trooping with Dean last night and he was talking about this armor being in the works. He is one lucky guy

Gorgeous!
I have to admit, I'm much more familiar with the ROTJ armor, so this may be common knowledge to the ESB guys, but are the shoulder bells 2 different shades of yellow? Or is that just the lighting in the pics?

YUP..(y)...two different colors...

To answer MR.FETTS Question:..." What colors did you use for the shoulder bells?"

*For the Right Shoulder I used as a BASE color of UP-ARMOR YELLOW...then misted and toned heavy with Reefer Orange..then addtional weathering with Earth, and Burnt Umber, and Grimey Black (looks dark gray)

*For the Left Shoulder (bantha logo) I used as a BASE color of Yellow Zinc Chromate (same color as the chest armor scratches;)), to me they just look the same in all the HD ESB Movie stills...... Then for the tones and misting I used Up-armor yellow as well....and same addtional weathering as before.
ALL LAYERED, with a BASE of Testors Chrome.(y)

Thanks everyone for the comments.....and for some reason I forgot to take pictures of the KNEES and COD????:p...sorry dean.

alex

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back