Armor

Mandalore+ is Lizard now talking to himself, trying to promote his aluminum armor sale. If not let us see this great aluminum armor Mandalore+

Mandalore+ is Lizard now talking to himself, trying to promote his aluminum armor sale.

I hope a mod can look into this ... they can tell what somebody has created a sockpuppet account. I'm not saying for sure that Lizard and +Mandalore+ are the same person (I can't prove it), but given the content of the posts and when and where they're posted makes it look suspicious.

I asked for more info from +mandalore+ about a month ago now. So far no pics just an excuse.
I think some puppetry is afoot......
images

meh, I sent him a pattern to help aid his attemts in making ammo pouches, but I think he nixed those plans. Honestly he's the type of person that makes me not want to help people. His forum attitude is "gimme gimme" and when he starts threads about making things for other people and tells them he needs their money first really makes me steer clear of him

Yeah, When I first inquired about helmets, he was the 1st to PM me and offer to build me one, of course when I asked simple questions like:

How much? What size? What materials do you use?
He couldn't answer a single question, he was clearly after a quick buck.

I honestly don't understand why he keeps asking the same questions over and over, and posting the same "wants" over and over. I know he is young, but come on!!!!

Ok
1. I am not +mandolore+.

2. I know i acted dumb and tryed to sell things i didnt have.

3. Zombierepellent, I did use your plans. i am still trying to find some good leather or vinyl to use to make it, and thank you for sending me them.

4. Mojo-Fett, If you really want me to post some pictures of my helmet im making i will just let me try and upload them.

Quinn

How many times is Mirax going to have to step in and moderate you guys before you figure out you need to stop baiting and attack this kid. He has apologized enough times. Leave him alone. You should feel ashamed of yourselves, act like an adult or at least a semi-adult when dealing with people who are obviously younger than you.

-x

Last edited by a moderator:
How many times is Mirax going to have to step in and moderate you guys before you figure out you need to stop baiting and attack this kid. He has apologized enough times. Leave him alone. You should feel ashamed of yourselves, act like an adult or at least a semi-adult when dealing with people who are obviously younger than you.

-x
yep, sorry, you maybe rigth...
maybe I`m a little paranoid because someone try to cheat me in Ebay with a bucket, oferting someting that don't have it...when I win, he say "in this moment I don`t have it in stock" :eek:... lucky me that I can cancelled it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good point Mirax... I have edited my previous post and apologized to Lizard ;) as I would hate to think think that I too would never receive any tips or help with any of my Fett projects from any of the advanced Fetts on the Dent.

Like Mirax stated, the IPs are NOT the same. I checked it when I was asked to last week. They are NOT the same.

Lizard, I would strongly urge you to take everyone's advice as well.

DO NOT OFFER PRODUCTS YOU CANNOT PRODUCE.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back