Interest in possible Zam rifle scope and greeblie.

Update.

The four scopes are done.
Started the side greeblies, so alls going well so far.

Pics of your scopes. :)

The darker areas on the scope ends are just polish dust, I didn't wanna give them a high polish as they look kinda weathered in ref pics.

The black rings in the pics are to be supplied.

P1010015.gif

P1010013-1.gif

P1010012.gif

P1010011.gif

Amazing Ian! I want another set. LOL

Have you put lenses in those scopes?

For those that have ordered these, you'll love them. Ian is a nifty metalsmith, very meticulous and did Becky's for me. I'm very impressed as he's helped make the most stylish looking prop I've ever tinkered with. I'm very proud of it

(Ian, that drink is behind the bar for tonight, yeah?)

looks like Jamie will be getting her rifle upgrade before dcon and even possibly getting her new aluminum blaster as well....she will be styling! when do you want the cash for these? and you still plan on doing the little igniter that goes on the side of the larger side greebly right? also, what did you use for a support bracket for the side mount? is there threaded holes in it for the ease of instalation or do we need to do that ourself?

JD, I can drill and tap the side greeblie like I did for Beks.

I'll also supply a length of studding so you can cut it to your own length.

Hopefully starting the smaller greeblies next week. :)

Due to be moving house in the next couple of weeks too! so it's all abit mental at the mo, but wanna try and get them finished before the move as I won't be at work for a couple of weeks. 8)

Those are looking awesome!!

I wish I would've had the extra funds to get in on one. I've passed up several flintlock rifles over the years too :facepalm

OK, well...... there all done. :)

As you might of guessed, I didn't manage to finish them before I moved house. :(

But Ive found the time I got them done.

Typically, Ive gone to upload pictures of them all and the camera lead is somewhere in a box!! :lol:lol:

I will search boxes tomorrow, find the lead and upload the pics.

E.

Here you go.

Why is something always in the last box you look in!!??? :lol:

This is what is in the kit.

I have supplied a enough studding to deal with different ways of maybe fitting to the gun.

I would suggest using a thread lock on the threads on both the scope ends and the studding into the greeblie. This will stop them unscrewing themselves.

2.gif

1.gif

3.gif

15.gif

16.gif

17.gif

Heres some pictures of all of them together.

6.gif

7.gif

8.gif

9.gif

10.jpg

11.gif

12.gif

13.gif

All of these will be packed to a very high standard and will be on recorded delivery.

$175 per kit.

That includes everything to your door.

PayPal is pay@tk7903.com

Please put your board name on the payment.

Phew !!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back