TDH Rebrand - In Progress!!!

All this work and I don't even have a respectable fett helmet.:angry

Maybe now braks will open up a new vader or trooper section to post my stuff in.:lol:

Just kidding braks, don't have a heart attack.

Me likey!! :D Although like the rest of the Macheads I can't see the cursor on the black entry box, though it's not too hard to go back and edit.

Another thing I'm not fond of is when I go to the homepage, I have to go to a subdirectory to choose which forum I want to enter, I much preferred it when you simply clicked on Forums and it took you there.

I agree, can it be made to just click whatever image is on the homepage and it takes you directly to the forum index like before?

Otherwise, I LOVE IT! Where and when can we buy the new T-shirts?

I love the new look, even though it takes a toll on the eyes hehe. It's funny, when I opened the page I got a Canadian vibe.... very close to a maple leaf... Overall, great work on the redesign.

I really appericate all of the work that has gone into it… but, to be honest, the new look seems too contemporay and I’m a little wishy-washy on the smiling-T logo… it may just take some getting use to on my part…

I agree, can it be made to just click whatever image is on the homepage and it takes you directly to the forum index like before?

Otherwise, I LOVE IT! Where and when can we buy the new T-shirts?

Hopefully we will have a single click solution for the frontpage ready to go tonight.

DCB is once again making our shirts and is currently in the process of revamping his site as well. He should have a page for us soon, which will include the new shirt.

I gotta say, I'm not too keen on the new layout.

I find it hard to view, and it makes my eyes go funny! It just seems a bit too in your face. I prefer the old style, as it was easier to read and not so "loud".

Just my 2 cents.

Although I do like the look of all the T-Shirts etc

Dan

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back