Boba Flight Suit Run

Bleahhh

Active Hunter
I did a prototype run for a close frend who is interested in boba. I am no bobabuff. But with soem of his ref pics, this is the prototype:

boba_suit.jpg

boba_sleeve.jpg

Pockets; the angle of the pocket in the prototype is not right, as its slanted. But its being sent for correction.
boba_pockets.jpg

boba_zip.jpg

Material will be the one similar in my Jango flight suits; light, durable and cooling. Very suited for trooping.
boba_material.jpg

Also see my Jango Fett Flak Vest and
Jango Fett Flight Suit .

Price: USD$115
Shipping: (within US) USD$20

Other locations pls include in ur PM when ordering.

Some disclaimers:
1. Pls provide your measurements as shown in the diagram attached. Just reply in your PM the number
(i.e. 1) 54 inches for chest 2) 40 inches)

2. Orders will take 3 - 4 weeks to complete. But i am expecting 2 weeks as my tailor is quite free these days..

3. Should order not fit you, i would get them shipped back at my expense for a realteration / replacement whichever i see fit.

4. Money should be paid in full upon placing an order.

5. Money will be transfered to paypal account jacenmandalore@hotmail.com

6. Buyer pays all shipping, handling and insrance, whichever applicable.

7. All measurements will be given to my tailor, where she will adjust according to her tailoring experience. So far, alll 15 orders have been minorly (in one case MAJORLY) altered by her, but none have came back with a complaint. So i will leave it up to her.
But should it not be fitting, see disclaimer #3.

Any queries or interestes, Kindly PM me...

Last edited by a moderator:
jacen, am i the only person who ordered this boba suit ? yeah what he said it's true, light, durable, cooling and affordable. u should move this thread to boba section.

jacen, am i the only person who ordered this boba suit ? yeah what he said it's true, light, durable, cooling and affordable. u should move this thread to boba section.

hey! thnks!
sorry abt the pouches thou, will be sending it back for the re-do.

i'm still waiting for the mods to shift this thread...

Sweet work , bro.

I will definitely be interested in getting one of these suits later on. I gotta wait a couple of paychecks to build up my costume funds again.

Christopher

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back