Tackle twill HELP!!

(y)24 Yrs(y)

We need one more person!!:cheers

I will contact Skygunbro to see if he is still up to doing this for us..
I think al paypal will be sent to him since he will be the one ordering.

99centTaco this is just for the tackle twill, i'm sure if you contact Bat you can work something out;).

plus you will need to add $8 for shipping to your addy.

thx
Arnold

yeah can someone advise on the shipping cost to singapore as well ? and don't use ground/surface shipment, if i'm unlucky enough, i might get nothing.

Deebo27 - 6yrds
dengar99 - 3yrds
SD68 - 3 yrds
99centTaco - 3yrds
al13ns - 3 yrds
MOJO-FETT - 3yrds
Rednave - 3yrds

jangos'kid is out

still 24 yrds...need 25 yrds minimum for the order!(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to hear from Skygunbro... he wil be the one to do the ordering. (see post #11 above)

so once he replys and gives his paypal addy and more info, its a go.

Arnold

Sixgunn19 if you still need that one year just add it to mine I'll get the extra yard, it may come in handy. So change mine to 4 yards.

Sixgunn19,

I'll be needing a new neckseal so I figure that 1 yard should cover it. I'll take the last one.

LMK.

Stay safe,

Tim.

I'm up for 4 yards also...

Payment sent for 7 yards (MOJO-FETT and terminal fettler joint order)

Thanks to Sixgunn13 and Skygunbro for sorting this by the way...

Sorry been busy with kids baseball games etc..
The minimum is 25 yards and then I have to buy 5 yard increments after that so if you have 33 yards we will need 2 more to place the order.
My paypal is jason@skygunbros-custom-creatures.com
Once ALL the money is collected I will place the order.
When making your payment PLEASE put the following info:
Your real name
Your TDH Name
Quantity purchased.
Pleas dont gforget the above as its hard for me to ship if I dont know who to ship it to.
Sixxgunn if you could please make a itemized list in this thread of who wants what then once it arrives I can update the info as its shipped out as well as who has paid and who still owes.
The price is 7.00 a yard and shipping is a little more than quoted above as postal rates just went up again.Im going to try and put these in the flat rate boxes which are now 10.00 which includes a DC.If someone is getting 1 yard ill try and send it a different way and refund you back the difference.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back