All aluminum westar blasters interest

I personally haven't asked Alan permission yet for the main reason that I didn't know if the drawings were what reveal1vaders brother figured the CNC guy would be able to work from. Hence why I only linked to the thread where Alan originally posted them. If the drawings turned out to be what the CNC guy needs, then I figure that it would be up to reveal1vader to ask Alan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I understand. I hope I didnt come across as rude, that was not my intention. Just giving you guys one more thing to think about. I do hope this can get going for you guys though.
Anyone think about asking psberetta?

I seem to recall during my exhaustive search for aluminum blaster makers, that there was one member who made some a while back.

Any one remember who it was? Perhaps we could could persuade them to do another run... so long as we promise not to do any disintegrations. ;)

And not to worry Laan, you didn't come across as rude at all. I only wanted to let it be known that I do understand the whole concept of asking before using for mass productions. So it's all good.

awsome work guys,i would use the drawings to give to the machinist for a quote only.should something materialize i would talk to alan for sure.ripoffs and freebies is one thing i don't believe in.....

Be sure to keep us posted.

In the mean time, I'm still going have a go at making some from brass tubing, PVC pipes and wood.

If this is still on please let me know. I have been working on the detail drawings for Jango's blaster. Specifically detailed dimensioned drawings of each piece of the blater. I am sure that an arrangement can be worked out.

Alan

Ok, I know I haven't posted any updates in a while.but I did make a new contact and have a sample of a good version to get a price.I will find out what CAD machine he has and let you guys know so if one of you out there can get me a CAD program to match that would speed it up even faster.that way he can just load it and away we go.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back