All aluminum westar blasters interest

Just out of curiosity,how many would be interested in a set of all aluminum blasters and what would be a fair price for them if they were of decent quality???

They would be polished and solid alumunum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely interested, I guess the more interested, the lower the cost would be? Anything $300 and under would be awesome.

There are a couple of ways of obtainng these blasters and to obtain them at a reasonable price, quantities must be established.It's the same old story ,the more that are spoken for the cheaper it is for everyone.a certain individual would not be happy if there was a garage full of blasters that were not spoken for.Basically how many pairs we are seriously looking at.......:rolleyes I hope that makes some sense to ya...;)

I'LL START A LIST THIS WEEKEND AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET SOME QUANTITIES.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have a pair of MR's, but might also be interested in an additional machined aluminum pair! The thing is and I have a hunch that many would concur, is that C4 is stairing a good majority of us in the face and therefore it'll consume most of our extra play money. I'm sure that if this run list was happening sometime after C4, there just might be many more interested parties!;)

:cheers

..i agree

I already have a pair of MR's, but might also be interested in an additional machined aluminum pair! The thing is and I have a hunch that many would concur, is that C4 is stairing a good majority of us in the face and therefore it'll consume most of our extra play money. I'm sure that if this run list was happening sometime after C4, there just might be many more interested parties!;)

:cheers

Yes ,the time frame would be well after CIV.To achieve production of these ,it will take some time .This is a probe to see how many are willing to step up before production to make it worth while for all.Being still fairly new here,out of the 3,000 sum odd members,how many jangos are out there ??:rolleyes That is the big question???

To take your question a step further:

Beyond how many Jangos, how many Jangos that need aluminum blasters that dont own MR's or other runs of the Westars.

Also, if you take money up front for a blaster run to acquire materials/people/maunfacturers, that makes some skeptical.

Just FYI.

I would be interested, but if they are at the $300 price range I might as well hunt a pair of MRs if they could be more around the $200 range I am in like Flynn for sure.

I wouldn't ask for money up front at at all,the people here are great.I would just ask those who would sign up will stay commited.If all goes well, maybe with decent quantities they could be under 300.
This may not even pan out at all,but we won't know that until a quantity can be achieved.

if we were talking abt something thats on par with the MR blasters? i would say at least 300?

I got my MR's for $225 because they didn't have a case or certificate. Its not just the blasters that garner the high price from MR, but the license and numbered certificate. Not being a collector, I don't understand the value of a lower number.

Just a quick update...I should have a closer idea of price by the end of the week.No problem getting them done,just a quantity issue once again.But never the less I should have that update by the end of the week.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back