Jango Blasters - Which ones?

Zman12

Active Hunter
So I have started compiling a Jango Fett costume. I am currently trying to get some blasters and I thought I would ask here first. Here is my questions which are the best? I know MR but that is out of my price range. I can do some work on the guns to get them closer so that is not a problem.

What's your price range? you putting a costume together to impress your friends or are you shooting for accurasy? I'm not trying to sound like a jerk but unless you specify the level you're shooting for, you're usually going to end up getting the most expensive responses.

If you get a set of resin blasters, make sure it's from a high reputation dealer. You don't want to get a bad cast or a set made with a bad batch of resin.

I am going for accuracy but I am also going for as cheap as I can get away with.

As for a price range I would like to spend less then 50$.

I have a pair of resin westars that need to have the paint stripped off them, need to be assembled, but they look great so with not a ton of efort you could have a nice set. I'd sell them to ya for 65 shipped.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back