Decal help

Sixxgunn13

Well-Known Hunter
anyone know where i can find the correct size for each decal...for helmet,chest and bell.

i will have some printed up ASAP

thx

I believe Evan4218 has the most accurate decals for the chest and shoulder but not too sure if he has helmet ones. You could ask him, I heard the chest emblem was about 2 1/4"

I have the Ear Declas for the helmet, and the Chest Emblem as well. I can make as many as you needed, I own a small Vinyl graphics shop and can do small or single runs. Just let me know.
-Lucksy31
www.DeLucksDesigns.com

I just received ear decals from Lucksy31, and they are awesome. Can definately speak highly of not only the quality of the decals, but also the great service. Received them in a few days of contacting him. The look great.

thx for the reply guys...

I just PM'd Lucky, thanking him for the info.

i will leave the decal selling to him. :cheers

I too work at a company that does the same, but on a larger scale.

i plan to paint all the logos on my helmet and armor. i have a degree in FA.. so if i can't paint that, i suck...lol (plus that means i wasted 4 yrs in university):lol:

i love painting(oils),sculpting, drawing(nudes:love )... i know if i had the time i would tackle most of the work myself...but i'm getting married in 2 months and trying to save for a home.

and there are already talented artists making stuff who have seen the real thing in person i cant beat that.. plus i don't want to step on any toes.

i will build a few things here and there. but mainly leave it to the experts:cheers

anyhoo, this is just a test and a frind of mine is doing a ESB fett as well. so if he decides to do the decal thing i will give him a set.

again thx
Arnold

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back